Wednesday 8 February 2017

Stop & Smell The Roses

Hello my friends, I am hoping you are having a good day.

Since I still has the January 2017 My Monthly Hero kit out on my desk, I made one more card.  This time using the mason jar image and some long stem roses.  Once I added the roses to the jar I covered the whole jar and stems with Glossy Accents.

I like that this kit is so versatile.  Just by changing the sentiment, you could make some lovely Mother's Day cards.  Here are a couple of pictures of my finished card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Coloring Layering Flower Heart
Dies: Hero Arts - Color Layering Flower Heart,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20 & Stitched Scallop Edges
Inks: Hero Arts - Soft Pink, Bubble Gum, Red Royal, Lime Green and Field Greens Shadow Inks,  Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black Dye Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Other:  Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Aqua and Pink card stock,  Copic Markers - BG10, BG11& Colorless Blender,  Foam Tape,  Ranger - Glossy Accents

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment