Friday 17 February 2017

London Mice - MFTWSC320

Hello my friends and Happy Friday!  Woot, woot!

Today I have a card for this week's sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.



For the card I made, I turned the sketch on it's side and used the mice and buildings as the shapes going across the card. This was the first time I used the London Mouse stamp set from MFT Stamps and I'm really happy with how the card turned out.

The card is not complicated but it was time consuming with all the masking and then Copic colouring.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - London Mouse
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers:  Mice - E41, E42, E43, R20, R24, R27, R39, Y35, C5, C7, C9, B21, B26  Buildings - E21, E23, E25, E29, `E31, E35E43, E44, W3, W5, Y21  Ground - C00, C1
Other: Recollections - 100lb White card stock

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you come back soon, when I post my next card.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment