Thursday 16 February 2017

Hot Diggity Dog

I am back again today, this time using the other new stamp set that I purchased from Avery Elle called More Furry Friends.

The stamp set contains three cute dog images and two different cat images.

For this card I made a clean and simple card using the cute little Schnauzer dog.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Avery Elle - More Furry Friends
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron
Copic Markers:  W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, Y21, Y35, G14, R21, R22, R24
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you again for dropping by and I hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment