Monday 20 February 2017

We'll Weather This Together

Hello again my friends.  I made another card today, this time using the brand new Fun In The Rain stamp set from Hero Arts, which has just come back in stock on their website.

This time I was planning on doing a one layer card but kind of wrecked the sentiment so I stamped, painted and cut out a couple of clouds to cover up the boo, boo and then stamped the sentiment again.

I did some watercolouring using distress inks and I used the watercolor palette from Art Impressions to hold the ink.  It worked so well, I think I'm really going to love it.

I thought this card with the sentiment was a good card to send someone if they are felling down, to let them know they're not alone.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Fun In The Rain
Inks: Ranger - Archival Ink in Jet Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Broken China, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Fired Brick
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock for the card base,  Strathmore - 140lb Watercolor Cold Press Paper

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment