Thursday 9 February 2017

In My Life

Hello my friends, hopefully, welcome back.

I promise I will change the supplies I have been using but before that, I have one more card to share using the January 2017 My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts.  I combined a couple of their older stamps to make this friendship card.

This time I stamped the wrap, that the flowers go into, with black ink of white card stock and then coloured the image with Copic markers.  I then stamped the flowers and leaves with several different Hero Arts inks to make the bouquet.

I used the Soft Pool ink with the Vertical Arrows background stamp, both also from Hero Arts, to make a subtle background for the main image.

This is the finished card.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps:  Hero Arts - Coloring Layering Flower Heart,  Vertical Arrows background stamp and Thank You For Being My Friend
Dies: Hero Arts - Coloring Layering Flower Heart,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20
Inks: Hero Arts - Background - Soft Pool,  Flowers - Bubble Gum, Ultra Pink, Mint Julep, Tide Pool, Leaves - Lime Green & Fields Greens,  Flower Wrap - Simon Says Stamp - Black Intense Dye Ink,  Sentiment - Verasfine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  E41, E42, E43, BG10, BG11, BG57
Other:  Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Aqua card stock

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment