Wednesday 15 February 2017

Happy Easter

Hello again my friends, I made another card using the Carousel stamp set from Avery Elle.  This time I used the bunny image as well as the banner to make an Easter card.  The stamp set does not have an Easter sentiment so I found one from MFT Stamps that fit.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Avery Elle - Carousel,  MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-One Of My Favorite Peeps
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: W00, W1, R20, V12, V15, V17, BG10, BG11, Bg13, Y21 & Y35
Design Paper: Echo Park - Springtime 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Purple card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock and Clear Sparkle Brush Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment