Thursday 16 February 2017

Happy Birthday

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day so far.

Yesterday I posted a couple of quite simple cards using the brand new Carousel stamp set from Avery Elle.  Today I decided to use the stamp stamp set but make a much for colourful card using design paper from My Mind's Eye.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Avery Elle - Carousel
Dies: Spellbinders - Classic Ovals Small and Large
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: E41, E42, E43, Y21, Y26, B93, B97, B99, BG11, BG13
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Stella and Rose-Hattie 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Navy card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 110lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment