Tuesday 7 February 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day.  Today was the first time in four days that it didn't snow but there is plenty of snow outside for my labrador Bailey to enjoy.




Today I made another Valentine's Day card using the January 2017 My Monthly Hero kit.

The flower heart image has two dies, so I stamped the images two times and then used both dies.  Once to cut out the main image and one to cut an inner heart shape, which I popped up with foam tape.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Color Layering Flower Heart
Dies: Hero Arts - Color Layering Flower Heart,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Inks: Hero Arts - Soft Pink and Bubble Gum Shadow Inks,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Design Paper: Fancy Pants - Love Note 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Grey card stock,  Foam Tape,  Doodle Bug - Beetle Black and Bubble Gum Sequin mixes

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  Have a great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Love the card! A fellow cardmaker who is also addicted to Starbucks and loves dogs. Wonderful. I am hosting the scramble with the Hero Arts flickr group this coming weekend. The scrambles are a lot of fun with a very supportive group if you are interested the details are here. https://www.flickr.com/groups/heroarts/discuss/

    ReplyDelete