Tuesday 16 April 2019

At The Park

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Today I am sharing a card I created with the Birdie Brown - Friends At First Sip stamp set from MFT Stamps.

I used lots of products from MFT Stamps to create this park scene.  I also coloured the stamped images with Comic markers and just love the colour of the girl's sweater.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown - Friends At First Sip
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Trees In The Forest,  Grassy Fields
Inks: MFT Stamps - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Broken China
Copic Markers:  Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair - E51, E55, E57  White - C00, C1, C3  Sweater - RV17, RV66, RV69  Purse & Shoes - E23, E25, E27  Jeans - B91, B93, B95  Green - G02, G19
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Grey card stocks and 65lb Green and Brown card stocks,  MFT Stamps - Cloud Stencil

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment: