Wednesday 17 April 2019

Birthday Wishes - MFTWSC433

Hello my friends and welcome, today I am sharing a card I created for the Wednesday Sketch Challenge on MFT Stamps' blog.


For my card I coloured up the absolutely adorable girl from the Pure Innocence - Butterfly Kisses stamp set from MFT Stamps with some Copic markers.  I used three different Distress Inks and the Mini Cloud Edges stencil to create the background for the little girl.  It's the first time I have created different coloured clouds and I love them.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Butterfly Kisses
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Stitched Oval Stax,  Stitched Oval Scallop Frames and Slanted Sentiment Strips
Inks: MFT Stamps - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Squeezed Lemonade,  Worn Lipstick and Broken China
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Dress & Shoes - RV52, RV55, RV66  Wings - B000, B02
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Neenah - 80lb Solar White Classic Crest card stock,  Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid Spring 6x6 paper pad,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges Stencil,  Spectrum Noir - Crystal Clear Sparkling Brush Pen,  Foam Tape


Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and any comments are appreciated.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. que c'est mignon et charmant, les couleurs sont trop belles et la colorisation de la petite fille est très réussie!

    ReplyDelete