Tuesday 23 April 2019

Good Fortune - CIC468

I am back again today to share another card I have created using some products from Lawn Fawn.   I have very recently discovered a new card challenge and thought I would join in this time.  The challenge is from Cupcake Inspirations and the current challenge is to add an "inspirational quote" to the card.  I went a step further and actually used the picture they provided as a visual inspiration as well.



For my card I combined the Let's Roll and the Good Fortune stamp sets from Lawn Fawn, with the inspirational words coming from the fortune cookie.

I did some ink smooshing directly onto the card base with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink and then glued most of the stamped, cut and coloured images flat on top.  The only thing popped up was the front sushi roll and the fortune which I curled with my fingers to add some extra dimension.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Let's Roll and Good Fortune
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Let's Roll and Good Fortune
Inks: MFT Stamps - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink,  Distress Oxide - Fossilized Amber
Copic Markers: Soy Sauce - E25, E27, E29, E29, E39  Chopsticks, Fortune Cookie and Plate - E31, E34, E35, E37  Wasabi - G20, G21, G24  Sushi - R20, R22, R24, C00, C1, C3, G94, G99
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Foam Tape

I hope you like what I came up with.  Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful day!  Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love how you Smooshed the background. Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete