Tuesday 23 April 2019

Rub A Dub Dub - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #51

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Today I am sharing a card I created for the sketch challenge at Lawn Fawnatics.



I used the Rub-A-Dub-Dub stamp set and the Pint-sized Patterns Beachside 6x6 paper pad from Lawn Fawn to create my card.

I cut 1/4" strips of three different pattern papers from the pack and glued them onto a patterned paper rectangle, which I then cut out using a stitched rectangle die, so that all the paper had the stitched lines.

The circle, bubbles and the baby ducks have all been popped up with some foam tape to and some dimension to the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Rub-A-Dub-Dub
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & Stitched Circle Stax
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black  Hero Arts - Dusty Blue
Copic Markers: Ducks -Y11, Y13, Y15, YR15, YR18  Bathtub - C00, C1, C3  Bubbles - BG10, BG11  Boat - B24, B26
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Lawn Fawn - Pint-sized Patterns Beachside 6x6 paper pad,  Ranger - Glossy Accents,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

3 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful - so clean looking (no pun intended!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those ducks are SO cute! love the blues and oranges together! the ducks are just adorable with those bubbles! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet take on our sketch! Love your patterned stripes! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete