Thursday 18 April 2019

Get Well Soon - Caffeinated Inspiration - Stack 'Em Up

Welcome my friends, I hope you are having a good day.  Today I am sharing a card I created for the current inspiration challenge at the  Coffee Loving Cardmakers.  I hope you will try and join in on the challenge.



I was inspired by the stacked cups, florals and colours in the inspiration photo to create my card.  I paper pieced the cups, which I cut using the Tea Party die from MFT Stamps, using three different patterned papers from The Sweetest Thing - Bluebell 6x6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye.

I originally wanted to you a different sentiment on my card but I didn't realize I used the wrong one until it was already attached to the card base.  Here is the finished card, mistake and all.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Cup of Tea
Dies: MFT Stamps - Tea Party and Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock, and 65lb  Cream and Teal card stocks,  My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing-Bluebell 6x6 paper pad,  Craft Medley - Rhythum N Blues Cup Sequins,  Hemptique - 20lb Natural Hemp Cord,  Foam Tape

Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment