Friday 12 April 2019

Tag You're It Challenge #85

Hello my friends and welcome.  I am excited this week to be the great designer at Tag You're It!  The theme this week is Happy Easter, which is a real fun one and I just love the inspiration graphic for the challenge.



For my tag I took inspiration from the bunnies and the carrots as well as the orange and green.  I decided I wanted to create a tag with a little garden scene showing some bunnies picking carrots in the garden.






I created the tag base by tracing a blank tag I had in my stash onto some 110lb white card stock and then cutting it out.  The sky was created using some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and the Mini Cloud Edges stencil from MFT Stamps. The grass and dirt was created by using card stock and dies from MFT Stamps and Hero Arts.  The bunnies, carrots and butterflies are from Lawn Fawn that I coloured with Copic markers.

Below is a list of all the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Some Bunny and Chirpy Chirp Chirp
Dies: MFT Stamps - Grassy Fields,  Hero Arts - March 2017 My Monthly Hero Kit (Wavy Dirt Die)
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers:  Bunnies - C00, C1, C3, C5, R00, R20  Carrots - YR15, YR18, G05, G16  Butterflies - Y02, Y06, R02, R05
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Green and Brown card stocks,  Celebrate It - 5/8" White ribbon,  Doodlebug - Primary Assortment Twine,  Spectrum Noir - Sparkling Clear Brtush Pen,  Foam Tape



I hope you are able to join along with this week's challenge.  Please check out the design team's tags here.

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

3 comments:

  1. c'est trop craquant, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little scene is darling, Kathy, and I love the sentiment. We're so glad to have you as our guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kathy, your tag is adorable, right down to the carrot props! It's so wonderful to have you guesting with us--thank you!

    ReplyDelete