Friday 26 April 2019

Happy B Day - Mojo Sketch #514

Hello my friends, welcome back and happy Friday!

Today I am sharing a card I created for the current sketch challenge at Mojo Monday.


I created the layers using different patterns from the Journey 6x6 paper pad from Authentique.  I also paper pieced the dress of the girl from the Pure Innocence - Birthday Buddies stamp set from MFT Stamps.  I was a bit worried using all the different patterns but in the end I like how my card turned out.




Below is  a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Birthday Buddies
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax and Stitched Mini Scallop Circle Stax
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Comic Markers:  Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Sweater, Shoes & Balloon - B21, B23, B24  Dog - E31, E34, E27  Banner - E44, E47, C00, C1, C3, B21
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  American Crafts - 80lb Winter-12x12 Textured card stock,  Authentique - Journey 6x6 paper pad,  Sakura - White Gel Pen,  Foam Tape

I hope you enjoy my card.  Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. c'est trop joli dans ces tons de bleu, c'est très mignon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so darling! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete