Wednesday 10 April 2019

I Will Always Care - The Card Concept #112 (Cottage Florals)

Hello my friends, welcome back.   I am here today to share a card I created for the current challenge at The Card Concept.


I was inspired by the colours, florals and wood in the inspiration photo to create my clean and layered card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - July 2017 My Monthly Hero Kit,  MFT Stamps - From The Heart
Dies: Hero Arts - July 2017 My Monthly Hero Kit and Infinity Rectangles,  Spellbinders - Ribbon Banners
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Hero Arts - Soft Cantaloupe
Copic Markers: C00, C1, C3, R000, R02, YG03
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Rose Petals card stocks,  My Mind's Eye - One The Bright Side Two 6x6 paper pad,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment: