Friday 19 April 2019

Tag You're It Challenge #85 - Reminder

Hello friends, I am just dropping by to let you know that there is still time to join in on the current challenge at Tag You're it!.




I'm just loving the challenge this time, the inspiration tag is adorable and inspired me to break out some more of my Easter stamps.





I again traced a tag that I had in my stash onto some 110lb white card stock and cut it out.  I inked up the background with a couple of Distress Oxide inks and coloured up these cute images, from the Cottontail Cuties stamp set from Neat and Tangled, with Copic markers.  It's a bit of challenge for me but I wanted to keep the colours kind of pastel, which I thought would work well for Easter.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Cottontail Cuties
Inks: MFT Stamps - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Oxide - Twisted Citron and Broken China
Copic Markers:Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair - E53, E25, E27  Bunny Costume - BG10, BG53, R00, R20  Carrot - YG03, YR00, YR02  Bunny - C00, C1, C3, R00, R20  Wagon and Eggs - V01, V04,V05, RV68, C3, C5, C7, B000, B02, Y06
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Neenah - 80lb Solar White Classic Crest card stock,  Celebrate It - 7/8" Aqua Ribbon, American Crafts - White Hemp Cord, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and thank you to Tag You're it for allowing me to be the quest designer. It was so much fun.  Please check out the design teams inspiration tags at Tag You're It!



I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment: