Monday 8 April 2019

Cheer Up - Caffeinated Inspiration-April Blues

Hello my friends, I am back to share a card I created for the current Inspiration Challenge of April Blues at Coffee Loving Cardmakers.  The inspiration photo is so pretty and the card that Laurel Seabrook created for it is so beautiful.

Here is the inspiration photo:


Fo my card I partial paper pieced the tea pot and tea cup with some blue & white floral paper to go with the theme of the picture.  I popped up the tea cup with foam tape, leaving a spot where the teabag could be insert and taken out.





This card would make a great encouragement card or get well card.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Cup of Tea
Dies: Blueprints 27 and Tea Party die-namics
Inks: Memento Ink - Paris Dusk
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Blue card stock,  Echo Park - For The Record 2 6x6 paper pad,  American Crafts - White Hemp Cord,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you join in on the challenge.  Have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment