Sunday 21 April 2019

Thank You For Everything

Hello my friends and Happy Easter.  I am here today to share a card I created for two different challenges.

Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge Blog - Spring Mood Board


 and Color Throwdown #539


For my card I used the Simon Says Stamp - Friendship Blooms stamp and die sets, which I coloured with Copic markers.  
 



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Friendship Blooms
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Friendship Blooms,  MFT Stamps - Stitched Basic edges and Stitched Scallop Basic edges
Inks: MFT Stamps - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Y00, Y011, Y15, R02, R05, R08, BG10, BG13, BG32
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Orange card stock,  Simon Says Stamp - Sunshine Mix Sequins,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking to time to look at my card.  I hope you have a lovely day! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Lovely design! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. que c'est beau, j'adore tout sur cette carte!

    ReplyDelete