Friday 5 April 2019

Happy Bday!

I'm back to share a card I created for my forever friend Elena.  It is her birthday tomorrow, April 6th. It's Ok to share the card since she has officially received it today.

I used the absolutely adorable Pure Innocence - Birthday Buddies stamp set from MFT Stamps and I just love how the card turned out.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Birthday Buddies
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20, Stitched Oval Scallop Frames, Stitched Oval Stax and Party Banners
Inks: MFT Stamps - Extreme Black Hybrid Ink,  Memento Ink - Paris Dusk
Copic Markers: Skin - Eoo, E11, E13, R20  White - C00, C1, C3  Shoes - C5, C7, C9  Hair - E51, E25, E27  Balloon - B21, B23, B24, B26  Dog - E41, E42, E44
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Blue and Yellow card stocks,  MFT Stamps - Farm Fresh Gingham 6x6 paper pack, Sakura - White Gel pen and Foam Tape

I hope you like my card and give making a card this weekend yourselves.  Have a wonderful weekend! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. que c'est joli et adorable, tout est parfait, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J'aimerais parler français pour pouvoir vous dire à quel point j'apprécie vos charmants commentaires.

      Delete