Wednesday 19 April 2017

Aqua Beauty

Hello, I am back again with another card using the April 2017 My Monthly Hero Kit from Hero Arts.

This time I used a different dress, legs and arms stamps from the kit.  For the arms, I didn't ink up the top edge of the arm. The arm images are only about three quarters the length of regular arm length.  After I stamped the arms, I used a Copic Multiliner to draw the top part of the arm where it joins the shoulder.  I'm not totally happy with how the arms turned out.  Next time I will defiantly draw out the rest of the arm with a pencil first and then use the multilines for the finished arms.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - April 2017 My Monthly Hero Kit
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Scallop Edges
Inks: Simon Sats Stamp - Intense Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, R20  Hair - E21, E25  Dress & Shoes - BG10, BG11, BG13  Black Multiliner 0.03
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Aqua card stock,  My Mind's Eye - Kate & Co-Cambridge Court 6x6 paper pad,  Doodlebug - Swimming Pool Sequins


Thank you so much or taking the time to drop by.  I hope you like the card.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment