Monday 17 April 2017

For My Friend - CTD438

Hello again and welcome back.  I actually ended up making another card for the Color Throwdown using the Friendship Blooms stamp and die set from Simon Says Stamp.  I also used a couple of different Edge dies from MFT Stamps, which I am loving right now.


For this card I glued down the die cut images except the main daffodil flower which I popped up with foam tape.  I also added a few sequins from the Pink Lemonade sequin mix from Neat and Tangled and a few drops of the Nuvo - Morning Dew Crystal Drops.




Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Friendship Blooms
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Friendship Blooms,  MFT Stamps - Stitched Basic Edges and Stitched Scallop Basic Edges
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Y00, Y11, Y15, Y38, YG03, G14, R02, R05, R08
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Blush card stock,  Nuvo - Morning Dew Crystal Drops,  Neat and Tangled - Pink Lemonade Sequin Mix

Thank you again for dropping by and I hope to see you back soon.  Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love how you used the edge dies with the stitching detail here. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete