Wednesday 19 April 2017

You Are Wonderful

Hello my friends, I am back again with another card using the new April 2017 My Monthly Hero Kit from Hero Arts.

For this card, I stated with a hint card stock panel cut using the largest die in the Blueprints 13 die-namics from MFT Stamps.  I then stamped out the girl by piecing the four direct pieces together.  This time I used a different head so this girl has her hair down.

Once I coloured her with Copic markers, I cut out masks and covered her up.  I used a pice of green painters tape to make a horizon line and then inked up the cloudy sky using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and masks made from card stock and the Puffy Cloud Borders dies from Lawn Fawn.

Once the clouds were complete, I peeled off the tape and then covered the bottom of the clouds and then inked up the bottom of the panel using Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.  One I peeled up the painters tape, I sprayed the "grass" with water and blotted it with a paper towel to add some texture.  I then peeled off the masks to reveal the girl.

I stamped the Eiffel tower using another Hero Arts stamp set that I already had in my stash and which I thought would work perfectly.  I added a sentiment form the kit, bordered the white panel with black card stock and attached it to the card base and the card was complete.




I am so happy with the finished card.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - April 2017 My Monthly Hero Kit and Paris
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Black Intense,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers:  Skin - E11, E33, R20  Hair - E21, E23, 25  Top - R24, R29  Pants - B93, B97, B99
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Black card stock

Thank you again for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment