Wednesday 12 April 2017

Birthday Balloon Ride

Hello, hello, I'm back again with another card that I made using the Up In The Air stamp set from MFT Stamps.

This time I colour co-ordinated all of the balloons and the houses and made a girly birthday card.  I didn't put a sentiment on the front of the card but I did stamp the Happy Birthday from the stamp set inside the card.

For the largest balloon, I first stamped the heart banner, masked it off and then stamped the balloon so the banner and balloon are one image.  I cut all of the stamped images with my Brother - ScanNCut.

I used masks cut with the Stitched Hillside Borders dies from Lawn Fawn, in order to ink up the hillside and sky with Distress Inks.  I then sprayed the inked area with a bit of water and blotted it with paper towel to add a bit more texture to the card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown - Up In The Air
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders and Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers: Balloons - BG10, BG11, BG13, RV10, RV13, RV14, E31, E35, E37  Elephant - W00, W1, W3, R20  Houses - BG10, BG11, BG13, E40, E41, E43, E23, E27  Tree & Bushes - YG03, YG25
Other: Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock and Clear Sparkle Pen,  Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Sakura - White Gel Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you again for dropping by and have a lovely evening.  Kathy

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card! I love the colours and always look forward to your posts.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. That was so lovely of you to say. :)

    ReplyDelete