Sunday 23 April 2017

Welcome Banner

Hello my friends, it's been quite a busy few days and I've had no time to do anything crafty until this afternoon.

I wanted to switch the candle lantern that I keep on my front porch from easter to Spring and wanted to make a new little banner to go across the lantern.

I cut each pennant piece out of design paper from the Dear Jane 12 x 12 paper pad from DCWV with a pennant die from LittleB.

I cut the letters three times each from some coral card stock and glued them together to make them more sturdy.  I also used the same coral card stock to make two scallop rolled flowers and some green card stock to make the leaves.  I used some double sided tape to string the pennants onto some natural hemp cord.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Dies: LittleB - Pennants,  MFT Stamps - By The Letters, Rolled Scallop Flower and Layered Leaves
Design Paper:  DCWV - The Dear Jane Stack 12 x 12
Other: Recollections - 65lb Coral and Green card stock,  Hemptique - 20lb Natural Hemp Cord

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope to be back again soon.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment