Wednesday 19 April 2017

Classic Beauty

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day so far.  I recently received my order of the April 2017 My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts.


It 's such a cute kit but I must admit that once I received it, I wasn't;t quite sure how to go about using it.  Once I made this first card, I have got the fever and want to make many more.

For this card, I pieced together the girl by stamping each image one at a time.  I actually found it quite easy to line up each piece to form the girl.

I kept the card quite simple by adding some Copic colouring, adding a sentiment and finishing over with a few sequins.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - April 2017 My Monthly Hero Kit
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Skin-E00, E11, R20  Hair - E21, E23  Pants - B93, B97, B99  Top - R24, R29  Shadow - C00, C1, C3
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Red card stock,  Pretty Pink Posh - 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins,  Craft Medley - Rouge Sequins

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you will be back to see the second card I made with this kit.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment