Saturday 29 April 2017

Wedding Day

Hello my friends and welcome back.  I am finally getting a chance to make a card.

A few days ago I received my newest order from Scrapbookpal.com, including goodies from Lawn Fawn and Sunny Studio Stamps.


For my first card, I used the Bicycle Built For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn and made a wedding card. (Not that I have anyone to give it to right at the moment.)

I regret not also ordering the Road Border die, also for Lawn Fawn but I ended up making my own version of a dirt road using the Stitched Hillside Borders dies from Lawn Fawn.

I stamped all of the images and cut them out using my Brother - ScanNCut machine.  It did not cut out the bicycle spikes, so I did that myself using the Precision Knife from Fiskars.

Here is the finished card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Bicycle Built For You
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders and Puffy Cloud Borders (For Cloud Masks),   MFT Stamps - Trees In The Forest and Blueprints 13
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R22  Girl's Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55  Boy's Hair - E21, E23, E25  Purple - V12, V15, V17  White - C00, C1, C3  Black - C5, C7, C9  Aqua - BG10, BG11, BG13
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Green and Brown card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock and Clear Sparkling Brush Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope you like my card.

Have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment