Monday 17 April 2017

Thinking Of You - Fusion Card Challenge (Truck Bouquet)

Hello my friends, I am on a roll today and have made another card.

This time for the challenge at the Fusion Card Challenge.  I used their photo as my inspiration for my scene.


I tried to also use the sketch but couldn't't fugue out a good way to add the sentiment that would go with the sketch.

I actually used the Truck Tidings stamp and die Christmas set for my main truck image.  I stamped the truck on light gray card stock with black ink, cut it out using the matching die and added a bit of colour with a few Copic markers.

I inked the ground, sky and grass with distress inks and used the tree and leaves from the Leafy Backdrop-Landscape die from Lawn Fawn to add to the scene.  The flowers cascading out of the truck come from the Fresh Cut Florals stamp and die set from Wplus9.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Stampendous - Truck Tidings,  Wplus9 - Fresh Cut Florals
Dies: Stampendous - Truck Tidings,  Wplus9 - Fresh Cut Florals,  Lawn Fawn - Leafy Tree Backdrop-Landscape
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Inks - Gathered Twigs, Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass,  Hero Arts - Soft Pink, Bubble Gum, Raspberry Jam and Lime Green
Copic Markers - W00, W1, W3, C5, C7, C9
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Brown Green and Gray card stock,  Foam Tape,  Stickles - Glam Pink,  Spectrum Noir - Clear Sparkle Brush Pen and Martha Stewart - 3 in 1 Hydrangea Punch

Thank you again for taking the time to drop by and I hope to be back tomorrow.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment