Sunday 30 April 2017

Enjoy The Ride

I am back again, with another card that I made using the Bicycle Built For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.

This time I also used the Leafy Tree Backdrop die, also from Lawn Fawn, and made a birthday.  I'm really loving this stamp set.

I popped up the girl and her bike with foam tape and also added some flowers, that I made using the 3 in 1 Hydrangea punch from Martha Stewart, to the tree.  This again added some more dimension to my finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Bicycle Built For You,  MFT Stamps - Birthday Girl (Happy Birthday sentiment)
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Leafy Tree Backdrop - Landscape,  MFT Stamps - Grassy Fields
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R22  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Dress and Coral Balloon - R02, R05, R08  Bike - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG57, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9  Puppy - E31, E33, E35  Yellow Balloon - Y00, Y15, Y38  Green Balloon - YG03, G14
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock, 65lb Green, Brown, Blue and Coral card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Martha Stewart - 3 in 1 Hydrangea Punch, Foam Tape

Thank you again for taking the time to drop by.  I hope to be back next time using a different stamp set. :)

I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment