Friday 14 April 2017

Sweet Lemonade - MFTWSC328

Good morning and happy Friday!  I wanted to make a card using the new Fresh Squeezed stamp set from MFT Stamps.  Once I stamped coloured and paper pieced the cute little girl image, I decided to use the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges for the card layout.



For added dimension to my card I popped up the white panel on foam tape and then popped up the little girl with additional foam tape.

The finishing touch was to use the Pink Lemonade sequin mix from Neat and Tangled that went perfectly with the colours in her dress.



Below is a list of the supplies I used for my card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Squeezed Lemonade
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Skin - E00, E11, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Lemonade - Y11, Y15,  Shoes - C5, C7, C9  Dress Belt - RV17, RV66  Shadow on Dress - W1, W3
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing-Honey 6x6 paper pad
Other: Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Recollections - 110lb White and Blush card stocks,  Neat and Tangled - Pink Lemonade Sequin Mix,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by and have a wonderful day! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Another beauty! Well done. Have a happy Easter.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Irene. Happy a Happy Easter too!

      Delete