Thursday 6 April 2017

Spring Greetings

Hello again my friends and welcome back.  I had a chance to make another card today.  I actually coloured up the cute girl during the March 2017 Daily Marker 30 Day challenge.

Today I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the basket and bunny from the same Melody's Easter stamp set.


I then used a blending tool and Tumbled Glass distress ink to ink up the cloudy sky.  The grass was made by cutting a piece of white card stock with a Stitched Hillside Borders die and inked it up with Mowed Lawn distress ink.

I'm really happy with how the card turned out.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Melody's Easter
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders and Puffy Cloud Borders
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers:  Bunny - W00, W1, W3, R00, R20  Basket - E31, E35, E37, B21, B24, B26, BG10, BG13, V12, V15, V17  Girl - Skin-E00, E11, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Dress - BG10, BG11, BG13  Flower & Belt - V12, V15, V17  Yellow on flower - Y15, Y38  Shoes - C5, C7, C9
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment