Friday 7 April 2017

My Greatest Treasure

Hello my friends and Happy Friday!  I sure hope you are having a good day.

I received an order earlier this week from Butterfly Reflections, Ink.  Vanessa, the owner has a great one day sale so I took the opportunity to pick up some new goodies.



I bought my first Distress Oxide ink pads, my first Concord & 9th stamp set and the absolutely adorable Yo Ho Ho stamp set from Neat and Tangled.

Last night I stamped, Copic coloured and cut out (with my ScanNCut), a bunch of images from the Yo Ho Ho set.




I am absolutely in love with this stamp set.

Today I went ahead and made a background scene using Distress Inks and some dies. I used the Stitched Hillside Borders dies from Lawn Fawn for the ground, a Small Scallop die from MFT Stamps for the waves and masks made with the Puffy Cloud Borders dies from Lawn Fawn.

I'm so happy with how my finished card turned out and I hope you like it too.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Yo Ho Ho
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders and Puffy Cloud Border,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 9
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Frayed BurlapSalty OceanPeacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Blue - B21, B24, B26  Red - R22, R24, R29  White - C00, C1, C3  Black - C5, C7, C9  Boy's Jeans - B93, B97, B99  Dog - E31, E34, E35, E37, E39
Other: Recollections 100lb White card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.

Have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment