Wednesday 12 April 2017

In The Air

Hello my friends and welcome back.  It feels like it's been a while since I made a card, although I don't actually think it was that long.  When the man is home on the weekends, there seems to be too many things to do around the house.

Yesterday I received my latest order of MFT Stamp goodies.  I love so much of their products, I wish I could buy it all.



Here are a couple of cards I made using the new Birdie Brown - Up In The Air stamp set and some dies from MFT Stamps that I already had in my stash.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Up In The Air
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Rolling Hills
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Ballon Baskets - E31, E35, E37  Dog & Bear - E40, E41, E42, E43, E44  Red - R24, R27, R29  Blue - B21, B24, B26  Yellow - Y11, Y15, Y35  Aqua - BG10, BG11, BG13  Green - YG03, YG25  Orange - YR12, YR15, YR18  Purple - V12, V15, V17
Other: Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Green and Blue card stock,  Sakura - White Gel Pen, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment