Thursday 6 April 2017

Cottontail Cutie

Hello my friends, I am back today with another Easter card, this time using the Cottontail Cuties stamp set from Neat and Tangled.

I stamped a couple of the images onto a panel and coloured them with Copic markers.  I then made my own design paper using the Plaid Background Builder stamp set from MFT Stamps and several inks from Hero Arts.  I think next time I would leave a bit more white space next time.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Cottontail Cuties,  MFT Stamps - Plaid Background Builder
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Hero Arts - Passion FlowerGrape Juice and Tide Pool
Copic Markers: Bunny - E31, E35, E37, R00, R20  Girl - E000, E00, E11. R00, R20, V00, V01, V12, BG10, BG13, E25, E29, Y11, Y35, R08  Grass - G40, G20
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and 65lb Purple card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment