Tuesday 4 April 2017

Easter Bunnies

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day.  We have had a crazy few days around here taking out some grass and replacing it with river rock and then slowing but surely I will add some plants.  It was nice today, to be able to get back in the craft room and make a card.

I used the Eggstra Special Easter stamp set from Lawn Fawn to make this cute card.  I selectively inked up the bigger bunny, that normally has a bite out of it's ear, and then drew in the rest of the ear using a Copic multiliner.  I wanted the bunnies to look more real and not look like they are made of chocolate, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.






Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Eggstra Special Easter
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Grassy Fields
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black
Copic Markers: Bunnies - E31, E34, E35, E37, R00, R20  Basket - E34, E35, E37  Purple - V12, V15, V17  Aqua - BG10, BG11, BG13  Coral - R02, R05, R08  0.3 Black Multiliner
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  65lb Blue and Green card stock,  Foam Tape,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment