Monday 17 April 2017

Thank You - CTD438

Hello my friends and welcome back to a new week.  I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend, hopefully with friends and family.

Today I made a card that I think works perfectly for the current colour challenge at the Color Throwdown.


I finally used the Simon Says Stamp - Friendship Blooms stamp set and matching dies, which I have had since last year but had never used.   It is such a wonderful set, I'm annoyed with myself for not using it sooner.

Here is the card I came up with.  I think the flowers are so beautiful, it's quite easy to keep the card simple and striking.  I used Abandoned Coral Distress Ink and the Star Grid stencil from MFT Stamps to make the background behind the two daffodils.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Friendship Blooms
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Friendship Blooms and Stitched Rectangles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Abandoned Coral
Copic Markers: Y00, Y11, Y15, Y38, YG03, G14
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Coral card stock,  MFT Stamps - Star Grid Stencil,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment