Sunday 30 April 2017

Beautiful Wedding Day

Hello again my friends, I am back with another wedding card using the Bicycle Built For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.

This time I used card stock and no inking for my background and kept things flatter in order to make it easier to send in the mail.



Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Bicycle Built For You
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Cloud 9
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, R22  Hair - E21, E23, E25, E27  Red - R24, R29, R39  Black - C5, C7, C9  White - C00, C1  yellow - Y00, Y15, Y38
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock, 65lb Green and Blue card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment