Wednesday 5 April 2017

Easter Egg Hunt

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Today I made another version of yesterday's card.  This time I didn't add the basket of eggs but added more individual eggs, as well as colouring the bunnies white instead of brown.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Eggstra Special Easter
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Grassy Fields
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black
Copic Markers:  Bunnies - W00, W1, W3, R00, R20  Blue - B21, B24, B26  Yellow - Y11, Y15, Y35 Coral - R02, R05, R08
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Blue and Green card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment